Little Cayman -- cheapest place to stay?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unibrook

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, on a budget. Looking for the cheapest place to stay on LC? I have already contacted Sam's Dive Lodge but they are closed for repairs. Anyone else have any suggestions for cheap? We are just there to dive, don't care how nasty the accom. are. thx.

I'm not sure there is a cheap place to stay on LC. Pirates Point & LCBR are close in cost, but not what I would consider cheap!

My wife and I are going in June we are staying at Paradise Villas, I thought their rate was very good. They are no.1 rated on tripadvisor for LC. Warning their website doesn't work for me with firefox but does well with safari. They dive with Conch Club divers.
Greg

I second that. We stayed at Paradise Villas last year and will repeat the stay this coming July. Their resort does not include meals, and the adjacent restaurant is a bit expensive. However, there are microwaves and refrigerators in the rooms and the resort makes bbq's and hot plates available. Service there is great and the villas are right on the beach. I enjoyed going to sleep with the sound of the surf!

Paradise Villas were charging CI$150 (US$182.93) over Easter.

The cheapest place on LCM is the Blue Lagoon in Kingston Bight. It has rooms with kitchenette for CI$75.00 (US$91.46) & without for CI$65.00 (US$79.27) - tel:- 947 1486; e-mail:- sir@candw.ky).

"Cheap" and "Cayman" are not properly used in the same sentence. In fact, I think their use together is prohibited by Cayman law.

Paradise Villas were charging CI$150 (US$182.93) over Easter.

The cheapest place on LCM is the Blue Lagoon in Kingston Bight. It has rooms with kitchenette for CI$75.00 (US$91.46) & without for CI$65.00 (US$79.27) - tel:- 947 1486; e-mail:- sir@candw.ky).

Have you stayed there, or know someone who has?

Thanks.

I have never been in the units, but they are fairly new, having been built after Ivan if I remember correctly.

If you don't have a car, it is quite a walk to the store.

The restaurant there is pretty good, but selection is limited.

They are more "motel"-like but quite acceptable built in 2 blocks a little back from the shoreline so the ones at the side & back would not have an ocean view or breeze. The one I looked in was pretty spacious & had AC.

The restaurant there currently serves better food than the Ig in my opinion though, agreed, the menu is more limited.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom