Little Gathering 8/9/08 at Spanish Rocks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks MissD and NetDoc!! You guys are awesome!! But I have an Air2 on my BC so I would need a hose with that connection. I might get my reg back by Friday! If not, then I will go to plan B - go kayaking!!
If that is a Tusa product, then no problem as I have the hoses. :D Just let me know!

tick tock....Is it time to go yet?

Everyone make sure to give a big welcome to Kim22, we have been trying to get her out on a group dive for a while now.

It will be nice to finally meet some local members.

Reddog (Chris) is the only diver in the area I've met.

Granted we just moved here.:wink:

Hey everyone - I was hoping to get on board this trip. I've been on SB for a while - more as an observer. but this is the first time trying to activley paticipate. I'm not a complete newbie(certified for 3 years), but I have never done a shore dive. It says that this is an easy one, so I thought I could do some diving and meet some people. I would just need to get a dive flag somewhere.

Hey everyone - I was hoping to get on board this trip. I've been on SB for a while - more as an observer. but this is the first time trying to activley paticipate. I'm not a complete newbie(certified for 3 years), but I have never done a shore dive. It says that this is an easy one, so I thought I could do some diving and meet some people. I would just need to get a dive flag somewhere.

Please come, we'd love to have you.

Flags can be picked up at just about any local dive shop. Personally, I'd steer away from the shop right by the site (They don't give you much line but charge the same as everyone else.

Count me in!

imgres
BTW, afterwards plan on coming out and hanging with us and Scott Zeagle! His band is playing and I plan on being there!

Can they play "The Tiger Rag" By the way, Who's the National Champs in Football?

4132cda799e60-60-1.jpg

imgres

Can they play "The Tiger Rag"
imgres
Man, I thought they renamed that to "The Tiger's on the Rag"??? :D Nonetheless, I am HAPPY it went to an SEC team! We are the strongest conference again this year!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom