Live from Reef House Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"I'll see you in my office amigo!"

Today's dive sites were Lucy's Point (aka Juicy Lucy), Julio Iglesias Wall and Soft Garden. We see schools of fish, big lobsters, giant crabs, sea horses and the usual macro suspects on each dive. I'm hooked on this place.
Dinner time, yummy! :D

Just knock before entering and ask him to have the coffee ready!
Crab night on Wednesday or Thursday? Get the hammers ready! It's not pretty ....but tasty and fun!

Really?

IMG_3620.jpg

Well, maybe not quite as good as being there! :crafty:

Definately not the Ritz. I will say my accomodation and diving was better in many respects in the West End on the one time there, however the intimate camp like atmosphere at the Reef House was great. Probably like being on a liveaboard and you hope that the divers there are people you can spend the week with. Fortunately my time there was with a good group of divers and am returning to meet up with them and dive the south side that offers a different dive experience than the other side of the island. IMO the pictures do do it justice (it is not fancy/rooms are basic)and as posted on their website.
Looking forward to diving, eating and diving and spending time with like minded individuals at the Reef House and meeting Davitt " in his office"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom