Live from Reef House Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Didje

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well, after 1 night and 3 dives, I can say I am in love with this place. David (divemaster extraordinaire) is simply amazing. The whole RHR crew is top notch and so friendly. The food? It's so delicious I can't not empty my plates. I won't lose weight on this trip! Now if I could only convince my wife to do 4 dives a day...
Today's sites were Church Wall, House Reef and Dos Hermanas.

Glad to hear you are having a great time. I am definately thinking RHR if we make it back next summer......

I will be at the RHR Oct 1st I can not wait sock it all up while you can 7 days runs out quick.

Breakfast is in 45 minutes... then it's day 2 of diving!
The only "downside" so far is the strong wind; the waves are pretty strong coming in, so shore diving might be a bit complicated. But I'll try it for sure. :D

Today's dive sites were Alcoholic Dog (my fave so far), Crab Wall and Kitty Kitty. There's a cool and funny story behind every dive site.
I'm really digging RHR. Every picture I've seen of the resort doesn't do it justice at all.
Can't wait for day 3 of diving!!!

Glad you are enjoying it... BTW this is LynnB...lost password...long story so set up new account.
I want to go back....

Every picture I've seen of the resort doesn't do it justice at all.

Really?

IMG_3620.jpg

Well, maybe not quite as good as being there! :crafty:

Today's dive sites were Alcoholic Dog (my fave so far), Crab Wall and Kitty Kitty. There's a cool and funny story behind every dive site.
I'm really digging RHR. Every picture I've seen of the resort doesn't do it justice at all.
Can't wait for day 3 of diving!!!

Ask Davitt to take you to "Fish Soup" a very fun dive "Beauuutifull". Returning on November 20th to spend the American Thanksgiving with a few of the regulars and meet Mike. :D

Ask Davitt to take you to "Fish Soup" a very fun dive "Beauuutifull". Returning on November 20th to spend the American Thanksgiving with a few of the regulars and meet Mike. :D

"I'll see you in my office amigo!"

Today's dive sites were Lucy's Point (aka Juicy Lucy), Julio Iglesias Wall and Soft Garden. We see schools of fish, big lobsters, giant crabs, sea horses and the usual macro suspects on each dive. I'm hooked on this place.
Dinner time, yummy! :D

Back
Top Bottom