Liveaboard "Go Bag"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pair of N95 masks sitting on top of the go-bag in case of smoke
These would be a whole lot better than paper masks but at some point it gets a bit overkill:

Not sure where you travel, but annoyingly, the crew on Egyptian liveaboards insist on holding your passport. I'm guessing they have to do this as per local regulations. Luckily, I have two passports. Still not ideal though.

Not sure where you travel, but annoyingly, the crew on Egyptian liveaboards insist on holding your passport. I'm guessing they have to do this as per local regulations. Luckily, I have two passports. Still not ideal though.
A photocopy of your passport will assist if you need to acquire a replacement. You can also take a picture of the main ppt page with photo.

A photocopy of your passport will assist if you need to acquire a replacement. You can also take a picture of the main ppt page with photo.

That's a good idea. I always keep a pdf of my passport and other important documents on my phone. It's better than nothing, but might not satisfy officialdom depending on the country you are visiting.

I keep copies of all documents, passports, credit cards etc in dropbox. You can then access from any phone or computer browser.
But only if one has a connection. Therein lies the issue. It is best of have paper copies as well.

When we travel we have paper copies of passports, dive cards, etc.

Back
Top Bottom