Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Aggressor Fleet?

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Aquacat?

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My experience is only three liveaboards, only one of which is listed. My son and I did COCOs in Feb this year and loved it, that said I did a small operator liveaboard in the Red Sea a few years back and it was better, half as many people, better food, pampered I guess you could say. The Aggressor was more like accomodated comfortably.

Diversauras once bubbled...
My experience is only three liveaboards, only one of which is listed. My son and I did COCOs in Feb this year and loved it, that said I did a small operator liveaboard in the Red Sea a few years back and it was better, half as many people, better food, pampered I guess you could say. The Aggressor was more like accomodated comfortably.

Diversauras,

Could you PM me with the name and/or a link for the liveaboard you used in the Red Sea?

NightRaven77,

Seems like a lot of people like the Aggressor liveaboards. Do you have a specific destination in mind? I'm sure if you narrow down your choices, many folks on the board can give specific suggestions.

I've done quite a few of the Aggressor boats. They have all been top notch. My favorite is the T & C. Absolutely the best boat in the world. Also have done Blackbeards......fun, but not for everyone. BottomTime....good, clean liveboard

Back
Top Bottom