Local grinds

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes dear. Get the Hawaiians to stop suing the same people they sued to come in to do the cleanups to stop doing the cleanups??? Ya, it confuses me too.And I'll be more than happy to stay home.
OR! I can have the same deal as Jim:D I'll stay home and drive the kids to school then go diving all day...Oh ya, after bagging JJs grocries.:wink:

kidspot:
"pfeffernuesse" ...... bq smelled like old grease and rotting fish, so we lost our appetite whenever we walked by...

Pfeffernuesse? Me thinks I'll run over there this weekend :D

and no stink at the bbq, give it a try :wink:

yeah - Fritz was a really nice guy, I think his kids have taken over the bakery now, and I haven't been there in years, hopefully they are doing as well as their father did.

Glad the area smells better than it used to :wink: (course that was back in the late 70's)

Ahh, just going to fix some breakfast. Slice Ahi, toast sesame seeds, and make some wasabi with shoyu, yummmmm.

Breakfast at Lisas! Shoulda seen the "fish" I was served today:fish: :shakehead

Fish Tacos and Old Style Mai Tai's (that is plural or more than one for those who failed math class) from Leilani's at sunset after a long day of diving.

Oh. I've never noticed this thread before...

How about Tako Taco in Waimea on the Big Island. Mmm chicken green chili stew and tasty burritos. Fine beers (14 taps) that would make a pacific northwesterner proud. Pretty soon they'll be brewing their own beer. Tom the owner was once the brewer from Maui Brewing Co. Yum!

-Eric

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom