Location Transmitter L1 is now available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Liquivision

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
We are excited to release the Liquivision Location Transmitter!
L1-Transmitter-300.png

Secure yours now through our web-store.

The L1 transmitter is a truly revolutionary and one-of-a-kind product.
The L1 is fully compatible with the Lynx dive computer and allows divers to increase safety and functionality in the water by:

• Providing the ability to mark the location of a boat
  • Mark a meeting point for you and your team
  • Mark the entrance of a cave or wreck

The L1 also allows to:

• Track the depth of any diver within 330 ft/100 m
  • Track the diver’s direction
  • Usable without air integration – Ideal for free divers and re-breather divers

We are very excited to make the L1 available to a broad consumer base and to increase diver's safety.

This is interesting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added May 30th, 2014 at 07:36 PM ----------

Would really like to get a transmitter kit to use to mark the boat. What on the computer shows you how to get back to it? Can you show a screen shot of what the diver sees when coming back to the boat?

There have been directional markers out there for years, but I think this might be the first time it is integrated into a dive computer instead of being a standalone product. However I continue to be dismayed at the total lack of support for the X1 users that made LV what it is today. I noticed through that link to the web store that you can buy a Lynx, Xen, Xeo or Kaon, but you can't even get an X1 that way. I understand that the technology is different, but wouldn't it be possible to come up with interesting accessories like this that work with the X1?

I agree Ken. I know a lot more divers with the X1 the other computers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom