LONG post about a dispute with my LDS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And you are an idiot. Why all the phone calls? Get off your arse and go see the guy face to face after the first phone call got nothing accomplished----

Jeez.

But I know how to solve disputes and rarely(sp?) have them---Exspecially, when they could be prevented in the first place by doing research and spending my money wisely, unlike this clown did.

I also do not use the phone for weeks when trying to collect any money over $20.00. and I do not expect small business owners to cater to me when I feel like taking classes or not.

If he had of got off his arse and not been LAZY and went and dealt with it face to face, he probably would have gotten better results.

This clown(female cat) has refused to except any of the responsibility for his own actions.

and FWIW there has been one dive shop around here who will not allow you to get your tanks and rental gear early because they have been burnt once by someone stealing rental gear and not showing up for the second weekend of class and burnt another time by someone taking the tanks and going diving before they finished the class and suffering a dcs hit that they shop was found partially liable for.

So the story goes...

'Hog

Well, rather than explain to Mr. Airhead...er, I mean Hog, things that I've already gone over in this thread, I'll just let his words, grammar and spelling speak for itself.
It makes him look like a much bigger moron than any witty refutation of his baseless blathering could.

:eek:ut:

Paste it in a spell checker and find one mis-spelled word---Must be the two band- aids on my fingers from responding to such drivel.

You can always find me by e-mail.

Sorry if I offened anyone--I thought this board was about friendly banter and the exchange of opinions.

Meow.

I don't get the cat remarks.

Makes sense, but, um, oink oink? Is there a whole animal insult class I missed or something. The only oink oink insult I can think of would be police (pigs).

It all makes sense now. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom