Look out Hawaii . . . Here comes BettyRubble

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just returned from Maui - did a nice boat dive with Mike Severns. I had not previously been out with them, but had dived with ERDA previously. We had only 5 people on the boat - 2 with more than 500 dives, me with over 300 and 3 brand new divers with about 6-7 dive each. We had good conditions at Molokini (Enenui) and then a dive at Pu'uolai which had a fair amount of current. Our new divers did fine on these dives and our divemaster (Michelle) did a great job with everyone. I can definitely recommend Mike Severns for new divers and experienced divers.

DiveMaven:
The crew is intact except Jim (deck hand) - he is moving stateside this month. Maybe some year we'll be there at the same time. We dive everyday we're there - wouldn't want to miss out on something!
Robyn

Thanks Robyn, it would be a blast to be there at the same time! We also dive daily when we're there, though we usually do a couple of charters to Lanai with Lahaina Divers to break things up a bit. We'll miss seeing Jim, but hopefully he's moving onto bigger and better things stateside.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom