Looking for 2 Advanced Divers for special trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CozzieDive Laura

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Greetings y'all!! We just had 2 last minute cancellations on our special Arrowsmith Banks trip.

If you haven't googled it, Arrowsmith is a bank in the middle of the ocean (blue water all around) that starts at 80 ft, and has a super strong current. It's known to fisherman as a place to see Marlin and shark. One review I read said it's also known for Whaleshark, and as you all know, this is the time for them.

We didn't want to sell the trip to more than 8 advanced divers, since we'll be taking the Frigate, which means we can hopefully get some fishing time in as well.

We're going out on Friday at 7:30 am from Puerto de Abrigo. Price depends on how many divers we have but I'll prolly fall around the $120 range, for this all day 6 hour trip, lunch, snacks included.

Interested?

By "advanced" do you mean a diver with an AOW cert?

sounds very cool Laura...maybe something we can do in November?

i am not able to make it now but i am curious how many divers do you plan to take. Boat size. How many tanks. And do you have a chase boat to go with your main dive boat. Been trying to get out there for many years and hope you have good weather on this trip.

We're going on the Frigate, which is a 32 ft. intrepid and kitted out for diving and fishing. It's a faster boat, so we're hoping 2 hour travel time. I'll be sure and post the whole story on Saturday, to let you know how it goes.

Judy, you're on for November. I heard a rumor you were coming down soon!!

Judy, you're on for November. I heard a rumor you were coming down soon!![/QUOTE]

Jed and I will be there November 10-17th, cant wait!
Looking forward to hearing about your new advanced dive adventure. Burak and I went diving off the Frigate in February and it was quite nice diving in the lap of luxury. Lucky you, it has a marine head for that long trip...after all we all know you do not like to do in your wetsuit!
xxoo
J

Back
Top Bottom