Looking for 20+divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeffwall

Registered
Reaction score
Looking for certified divers to work as contractors to retrieve golf balls from ponds and lakes in WA, OR, CA, AZ, NM, OK, TX, CO, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, NC, MI, IL, OH AND SC. Work part time or full time, unlimited potential earnings starting at $2-500++ per day! For more information on the World's Largest Recycled Golf Ball Company visit www.pgsigolf.com or contact jeff wall at 1-888-681-9381 ext 234. make a great financial decision today!

I've got a buddy who collects golf balls. Whenever anyone dives with him, if we see a ball we give it to him. I've even picked some up when he's not there and given them to him later. He's got hundreds of the things. I figured they were worthless.

Many of the balls are specialty balls called, "floaters". The local resort has a floating green on the lake you have to hit out to (PICTURE LINK), and we find tons of those all around the lake. But I can't imagine they have any value, now that they don't float.

I live on the 12th hole at a golf course, which has a pond between the fairway and myself. The pond contains gators, quite funny watching people try and retrieve balls from the pond. :D

Every now and then a diver comes and hauls out hundreds and hundreds of balls. Coffees on Saturday mornings, listening to golfers whack balls into the pond and the obscenities that follow - hysterical.

Oh, and Rick, yes they can be worth a small fortune. Depending on the type of ball. When my boys were much younger they would collect the balls and sell them back to the different golfers. They have made up to $300 in a weekend! How about that?

hmmmm, let's see.......gators, poisonous snakes, large carnivorous turtles......believe me, I've thought about it because there is a huge market out there for recycled balls, but just not my cup of tea...thanks for the offer, though

Jeff,

Anything in Northern VA?

Best,

Todd

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom