Looking for 20+divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you can absolutely work out of your home, with your own schedule, as much or as little as you want to work, I will put you in touch with our Eugene, OR office, whats the best way to reach you, please email me your contact info to jeffw@re-load.com. Thanks for the inquiry, jeff

Sharks delight, we have contracts with 2200+ courses across the country, our retrievers only do one thing , they dive for golf balls, we handle scheduling, shipping, etc....

Sasquatch:
Ya, that was a bit of a hit and run classified wasn't it? Maybe Mr. Wall is just lurking until he senses a serious interest in his proposition. I agree with you, let's hear the full pitch. I'm really, really interested.

Sea ya!:14:

Sorry for the lag time guys, it really is a great opportunity, we had a team in arizona yesterday pull out 42,000 balls out of three ponds, they neted $3360 in 10 hours. we have a shortage of guys in Northern Washington, how can i contact you and put you in contact with our washington office. A typical week would be relaying to us the number of days you wanted to work, we would then schedule you a number of courses. Training is a week process. Straight forward no catches, Have a great week

jim ernst:
hows the vis??? lol:D and hey WELCOME TO SCUBA BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim,
Its not very good depending on the area of the country, that be said there are several techniques that overcome that, give us a call should you like some more info

Web Monkey:
Being an "independant contractor" means that no matter what happens (OSHA fines, death, cancer from diving in pesticides) the unfortunate diver is pretty much out of luck and on his own.......It it were such a plum job, he would have actual employees with health, disability and liability insurance, not contractors.

Terry

I know this company quite well. Not from diving, but from previous experience with golf course. They have hundreds of employees. They just don't want the expense of having them travel all over the country, so they use contractors. You are right, golf course pond diving can be tricky. They may only have contracts with 5 or 6 golf courses in reasonable driving distance from your home. A typical pond is only "harvested" two or three times per year, so using part-time contactors makes perfect sense. If I am not mistaken, before they establish a contract with a golf course, they do exhaustive water quality tests and other pre-harvesting testing. If it is too contaminated for a diver, they make some other type of arrangements.

When you go to a big-box store and purchase used or reload golf balls, you are purchasing from his company. They must sell hundreds of millions of golf balls per year. Anyway, just thought I would provide some information from years back. Not endorsing them, just letting you know they are big business. Thanks.

Phil Ellis
Dive Sports Online
www.divesports.com
(800) 601-DIVE

That's good information Phil, but I'd like to see that coming from Jeff. I'm still not convinced. All I keep reading is "e-mail me your info...how can I contact you". I'd like to see some of the specifics posted here, such as water quality issues and how the actual pay breakdown works. Jeff's postings are too vague.

Howdy Im in Sacramento Ca Looking for extra cash all the time whats the deal and where do I sign up. Send some more details.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom