Looking for a Dive School in Southern Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,
a friend of mine booked a holiday in Bali in August. She later decided to give a diving a go and is looking for a german or english speaking Dive School to do her OWD. Her Hotel, Bali Tropic Resort&Spa, is located near Kuta. Any Ideas for a reputable shop to point her to.
Any hints appreciated...!!!

Regards

Thorsten

Hi Thorsten,

My name is Ira, I work in AquaMarine Diving - Bali.
I understood that you are looking for a reputable dive centre in Bali to conduct the Open Water Course.
Thorsten, we are delighted to assist your friend to do her OWC on August.
Could you please kindly advice me later about your email address or please send your enquiries to Info@AquaMarineDiving.com and I will be more than happy to send more information about the course complete with a possible itinerary for you to consider?
Please feel free to contact me if you have any further question and I will be more than happy to assist you with your queries.
Thank you and looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards,

Ira Utami

Shame she is staying in Kuta. Sanur is closest. Have a look at Crystal Divers and Joe's Gone Diving. Travel to any "good" dive sites will be a bit of a journey :).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom