Looking for a new Reg... recomendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been diving with an AquaLung Legend LX ACD and and love it.Easy breather. I haven't tried some of the others you are considering, so I can't comment, but you can't go wrong with the Legend.

as you can tell, there's a million and one opinions on which is a better for you. :D just do your homework, and go with your gut. ultimately, whichever one you pick will be the right choice. ALL of the regs you're looking at are great regs, (maybe not the MARES :D my personal opinion), and you would be raving about it once you buy it, irregardless of which you get in the end.

thank you everyone for your opinions... i have some ideas... i guess i'll just go w/ what i can get locally and based on price..

I would like to also put in a good word about the Scuba Pro G250/MK 17. I am still using the G250/MK 10 I bought new in Guam in 1992. It has been VERY reliable and trustworthy. I've used it in everything from 80 degree South Pacific water to 48 degree river water. It's very maintainence friendly and parts are readily available. I do recommend purchasing what can be serviced locally also. Best of luck in your search!

There is alot to choose from out there,Scubapro has a nice line of regs.
There service plan is good.
I have a Scuba pro MK 11 balanced Diaphram reg.
Very lite good for Travel.
Has 4 lp 2 hp
It is the same reg as Mk 17 without dry chamber.
Its simple and breathes very well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom