Looking for a US based travel agency

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL you have done 500-999 dives and never dove outside of the us?

Why do some people have to be negative when some one is looking for information.

No assistance for the OP then no post is needed. Just my 2 cents.

I just went on a 2 week vacation and did some dives, but just did it on the fly not the purpose for the trip and no travel agent. I have been diving all over the world and have never used a travel agent and would not know where to start so would that be wrong? I look at all the post of people going to all the top 5-6 locations for US divers and would not know how to do it like they are doing it and might have to get a Travel Agent. Is that unusual? No and oh I dive every week......

I could easily do 500-999 dives within the confines of the US and be very happy with the diving.When I first started diving all I did was east coast wreck diving off NY and NJ and once in awhile the Florida Keys,probably had close to 500 dives before I went to Bonaire ( my first Caribbean destination)that was around 1980.

Last edited:

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Several posts and the follow up responses have been already been deleted due to the tone of the posts. Get back on topic or take the "back and forth" to PMs.

baby drum, your profile does not show where you are in Colorado. If it is anywhere near Boulder, I can recommend a local travel agency that does nothing but dive travel.

Back
Top Bottom