Looking for an MK25 (with or without 2nd stage)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MrSam

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I received one free with a large purchase from my LDS. Used it once, then sold it...now I would like to repurchase one since my current first stage has failed me twice already.

Yoke only.
Mainly interested in something that has recently been serviced/still in service. I'll also consider an MK25 + second stage if the price is right.

If anyone has both an MK25 + computer that would be even better (nothing fancy; maybe a Puck, Vyper, etc.).

You should consider an MK20 if it's in good condition also. Not much difference. I sold it to buy a Hog BP2 though but that was only because I wanted to switch it to DIN and it was cheaper to sell and buy then convert.

---------- Post added May 19th, 2013 at 09:33 PM ----------

BTW, I'm a little confused... you were just asking in another thread for the selling price of an MK25. Is that the one you just sold? What is your current reg that's failing?

I have a "like new" MK25 yoke MSRP = $325.00, your Scubaboard price $199.00

I have a "like new" MK25/S600 MSRP = $729.00, your SB price $449.95

No Warranty from Scubapro, I will give you a one year warranty from Beaver Divers.

I can add a new XP-10 wrist dive computer; Total MSRP = $1054.00 your SB price $669.00.

Beaver Divers is a Scubapro Platinum Dealer and Scubaboard Sponsor!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom