Looking for an operator that caters to divers, not just tourists who dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zombie-thread.jpg

Attachments

• Thread_Crap_Wont_Die-s300x371-97014.jpg
    Thread_Crap_Wont_Die-s300x371-97014.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 263
Thanks to all! We were in Cancun for a wedding, and we had to make the best of the time available. We just booked a trip through our hotel, and we ended up on a party barge with what felt like half the island.

It is very easy to read something into a post that does not exist if you want to be critical. Some of the best people I have met have been on dive boats. It must be the impersonal nature of the Internet that makes this experience different.

Of course, any other suggestions about operators are appreciated. Thanks to all.

never been to Coz, but see your problem, you booked through the hotel, and wonder why you got on a boat with a lot tourist:confused:

Gun gets all the likes? NO ONE likes a good zombie reference? Tough room.....

Wow, trolling for likes; not getting them and then complaining about it. That and a cup of coffee will get you 5 cents.

Wow, trolling for likes; not getting them and then complaining about it. That and a cup of coffee will get you 5 cents.

I got five. I can't deny the fact that you like me, right now, you like me!

I would also like to thank the Academy.

And just for clarity, I wasn't trolling for likes, I was using a PERFECT opportunity to make a Zombie reference. But when Gun comes in here with his olive oil voice and guinea charm and gets all the likes, I look ridiculous and And a man in my position can't afford to be made to look ridiculous. I aint no bandleader.

And how old are you that you think you can get a cup of coffee for 5 cents?

View attachment 127719Statler+and+Waldorf.jpg

Last edited:
I got five. I can't deny the fact that you like me, right now, you like me!

I would also like to thank the Academy.

And just for clarity, I wasn't trolling for likes, I was using a PERFECT opportunity to make a Zombie reference. But when Gun comes in here with his olive oil voice and guinea charm and gets all the likes, I look ridiculous and And a man in my position can't afford to be made to look ridiculous. I aint no bandleader.

And how old are you that you think you can get a cup of coffee for 5 cents?

View attachment 127719

Ah, Chief, you take my post too literally. Go read, Marquez's Love in the Time of Cholera, Thomas Mann's Joseph and His Brothers, and listen to the Beatles "Revolver" backwards. Then it will all become clear how coffee, 'likes,' zombies, threads, and cattle boats pertain to 5 cents.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom