Looking for an operator that caters to divers, not just tourists who dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes it's bothersome. People don't routinely go back to check the date of the first post before commenting on what appears to be a "new" conversation. Necroposting is annoying, and it always seems to be new members (of ANY forum) that do it.

You made a post just to ask me that?

People seemed to like it. Got 2 more pages after my post :)

Did this bother you?

You dredged up an ancient thread and all you had to add was "Yay, Scuba Du" (or something like that). Hence my reaction.

You dredged up an ancient thread and all you had to add was "Yay, Scuba Du" (or something like that). Hence my reaction.

And he'd gotten away with it if it hadn't been you meddling kids!!

Looking for a car rental op that caters to real drivers not just tourists who drive. Any recommendations?

Also looking for a taco shop that caters to real taco eaters not just tourists who eat tacos. Any suggestions?

Signed... A real internet poster who should be doing more important things not just an internet poster with nothing more important to do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom