Looking for analyzer...need a little help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ghost Diver #

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
ive been looking for a new analyzer, I like the COOTWO because of it’s ability to check both CO2 and O2, but I couldn’t find a replacement sensor price? Does anyone own and use one? Has anyone had to replace the senor? Are there better options for checking both?

Thanks!

http://bfy.tw/LFZ9

Fine print on thier site says these are compatible. Here are some prices via a quick search.

PSR-11-39-MD is $79 from DGX
Maxtec MAX-305F is $69.95 from LP
Teledyne R-22S is $80 from Oxycheq

Does anyone know how long the CO sensor typically lasts?

IIRC - DiveNav page says 2 years or so.... It might be different with the new software patch as at-home calibration ability changes...

. It might be different with the new software patch as at-home calibration ability changes...
Yea, that factory calibration was a No-Go for me....Did this change and has anyone " Home " tested the calibration procedure?. That would change my mind on a purchase.

Watching what is said here.

I need to send mine in to have the sensors replaced, and the software patch installed (original unit from the CrowdFund campaign). I now own a calibration regulator, and gasses to do the calibration at home...

My interactions with the DiveNav folks have been quite clear, so I am not having any angst to proceed.

What didn’t you like about the factory calibration
I'm a commercial diver and dive every week. I need my tools.
The boat has many more engine calibrations, but we don't have to send it back to the factory for it.
Also, none of the popular competitors require a factory calibration and resources so why them?

Back
Top Bottom