looking for bp/w dealer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

9mm

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I am looking for a dealer who does mail order or over the internet for a bp/w setup. halcyon oms or oxycheq. I am leaning to the oxycheq. can anyone help me out. This will be my first bp/w setup.

Lots of choices.

fifthd.com
notherntechdiver.com
extreme-exposure.com
covci.com

Just to name a few.

Hi,

Just make sure you know how to fit it… IMHO if you have access to a local dealer who can knowledgably stock, fit, and support the gear you are interested in go with them rather than thru the mail. 5th Dimension is a great outfit but they can only be of limited help if you are not in the shop. You may also want to think of additional non ditchable weights added to the BP… avoiding weight pocket systems. Are you diving doubles or singles this will affect the size/lift of the wing… How about type of cylinder…aluminum or steel… and exposure protection this all will affect your weighting and trim. How about a storage pouch for a surface marker… placement of D-Rings these are the kinds of questions you need to ask of your LDS.

Good luck the BP/W will noticeably help you to become a more precise and able diver.

I'm a dealer for Oxycheq, abyss, Zeagle and sort of for Halcyon.

I am in Arkansas. Not many dealer around and the ones that are here
do not have bp/w setups in stock. They carry jacket style and back inflate style.

9mm,

Mike can help you out, I'd vouch for him. Unless you are in Canada or Mexico, then see me for any of your Abyss requirments :).

9mm:
I am in Arkansas.
9mm, may I suggest you update your profile to tell us where you are for future posts: At the top of the screen click "User CP", then after the screen repaints, "Edit Profile" and edit your location, then click "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page.

Roak

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom