looking for cave diving buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am in Ontario and take trips to FL to cave, will be finishing my full and stage cave end of November in Florida. If your ever looking for a buddy let me know perhaps we can coordinate.

I just finished Intro through TDI with Tony Flaris this past weekend. I have some regular dive buddies but I'm always down to add more people to the pack! Currently live around 2 hours south of cave country but I have week days and weekends off on a rotating basis so there's really never a "bad" time for me to go.

I am in cave country some on random weekends, or even during the week depending. I dive Madison Blue a bit, which is probably the first cave you would come to on your drive down.

Hey, I'm in Florida for the next week and am looking for someone to dive with in the High Springs or Luraville area. I think I may already have plans for Saturday but could be free most other days between now and Sunday. Full cave, stages OK but I dive backmount only.

I'd be interested in connecting with buddies for Mexico. I have full cave and some knowledge of the popular cenotes. No stage or DPV (yet).

in the High Springs or Luraville area.

I just left, still making my way back home. Just so you're aware, pretty much all of the caves are siphoning river water right now. Ginnie is about all that's diveable

I just left, still making my way back home. Just so you're aware, pretty much all of the caves are siphoning river water right now. Ginnie is about all that's diveable

Thanks, rob191; I'd like to get back to Peacock but I guess I'll be diving Ginnie. Anyone want to join me? I've dived it solo a few times but much prefer to dive with a buddy or a team. I'm only in the US for a couple weeks each year, so it's now or never for me cave diving in 2017.

Thanks, rob191; I'd like to get back to Peacock but I guess I'll be diving Ginnie. Anyone want to join me? I've dived it solo a few times but much prefer to dive with a buddy or a team. I'm only in the US for a couple weeks each year, so it's now or never for me cave diving in 2017.

Peacock might be ok for a couple more days, I think people were diving it Sunday still but I'd definitely get a dive report before committing if it's out of the way

Peacock might be ok for a couple more days, I think people were diving it Sunday still but I'd definitely get a dive report before committing if it's out of the way
Peacock is closed.

I live in High Springs, and looking for buddies who want to dive Intro level. I dive backmount, but am fine with sidemount buddies. OP, or others on the thread.. feel free to drop me a PM if you want to dive.

BTW.. I hear that Manatee is still clear but they enforce strict limits on # of divers per day, so I would guess they are filling up fast with the current conditions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom