Looking for couples to dive in SOFL Greetings from Fort Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cheri&bill

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Bill and I just got our certifications and have been diving off of Pompano and Hollywood so far. We are looking for other couples in the area that wouldn't mind diving with a couple of newbies but born to dive divers! :blinking:

I have been so impressed with SB and look forward to meeting lots of friends in the SO Florida area! Drop us a line! :D

Awesome. Thanks for the information. Looking forward to making lots of friends!

What sort of dives have you been doing solo? (without a charter boat) My wife and I live in Pompano and we are both divers. We are always interested in meeting new people and sharing the dive experience. I am a diving addict, she loves to dive, but only once a week. I have also joined the Gold Coast Scuba group, so there is at least one couple there! :)

George beat me to it. I highly recommend gold coast scuba

Cheri:

Checkout this sub forum. Lots of folks from your area up to mine. They (we, LOL) do organized functions and are very friendly.
Florida Conch Divers

Lots of chatting.

Back
Top Bottom