Looking for Divin DR in DFW Metro TX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2popes

Reaction score
Hello
new member here looking for family DR in dfw metro area that has experience with divers/dan. currenlty have IAC delux 90 plan insurance.
thks
tpope

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Ask anything - in the appropriate forum, and we'll make up an answer...

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile, as suggested here: http://www.scubaboard.com/t60416.html I update mine after every trip.

:D

From the desk of Mr Jeffery Simpson:

His name is Robert O. Phillips at Medical City. Dr. Bon also works the chamber there. I just realized I don't have his number as I had it in the computer at the store. Tell whoever needs him to say that I said for them to call and they will usually try to work them in chop-chop.

An alternative is Jeff Stone at Presbyterian. Hs is head of Hyperbarics there. Can use my name with him as well.

Jeffery D. Simpson
Oceans Window - after 12 years and one of the most respected shops in the area it closed doors just recently. :wink:

:wink: Thanks for the help Jeff. Sorry to here about you dive shop.
Scuba_John:
From the desk of Mr Jeffery Simpson:

His name is Robert O. Phillips at Medical City. Dr. Bon also works the chamber there. I just realized I don't have his number as I had it in the computer at the store. Tell whoever needs him to say that I said for them to call and they will usually try to work them in chop-chop.

An alternative is Jeff Stone at Presbyterian. Hs is head of Hyperbarics there. Can use my name with him as well.

Jeffery D. Simpson
Oceans Window - after 12 years and one of the most respected shops in the area it closed doors just recently. :wink:

Not Jeff, Got information from Jeff about doc for ya. I was Instructor with Jeff as My CD. He is a great source of information and always willing to help other divers.

Hope they can help

Not Jeff, Got information from Jeff about doc for ya. I was Instructor with Jeff as My CD. He is a great source of information and always willing to help other divers.

Hope they can help. Feel free to ask away and hello and glad your finding your way around
John

Back
Top Bottom