Looking for First Drysuit, Any Recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last but not least, get the Rock Boot option. I have to transit rocky shores carrying equipment, and move around on the deck of boats littered with heavy equipment. The Rock Boots will protect the soles of your feet far better than any other option.

If you do a lot of shore dives, the rock boot system gives you 'sure-footing', especially under lumbered strain.
I too have the DUI CF 200. The compressed neoprene gives you the versality of dressing for various water temps. In the winter, I can bundle up for the cold bite, and in summer, whew-who!, swim in the buff (well, almost). It definitely makes gearing up more interesting among the dive group.

jonnythan:
What is your budget like?

Spend good $$ on a custom drysuit and a thick warm CUSTOM UNDERSUIT!

Hi Jonny,

Well, I was looking for something reasonable! About $600 - 1000. I know that you have to pay for quality but alas I have not got that much to spend.

Cheers Ro.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom