Looking for other divers in or around Abilene, TX.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BlueMoon

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking for other divers in or around Abilene. Don't care which shop you use(you know what I mean).

Mark,,,, not much diving to be had out there in the desert!!! Course I am just pulling your leg,,,,I know there are a few members from that general locale--I bet they will respond. Hey I looked at your bio---love the glass treatment on your ride---were did you get such an item?? Good luck,,,and come dive further east/DFW,,,or if you are hideing some awesome local spots, let me know and I am packed! Alan

Let's go dive the silo. :) I'm in Amarillo. I could make it down that direction for some diving during the weekend .. Or possibly during week days since my work schedule is weird like that.

I have family in Abilene that I visit every few months. I have been to the silo and would rather avoid those steps. Is there any lake diving around there?

Scuba Point at Possum Kingdom Lake is the only thing close with any vis.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom