Looking for right log-book:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really like what you have here.

How hard would it be to remove the blue background. It's nice from an artistic standpoint, but adds nothing functionally, and uses extra ink that is likely to run if it gets wet.

Is that a change you could make and then email/post? Would love it!

Ray

No Problem, here is one with a white background for you to enjoy.
Might have to try and hook up for a dive or two next year, might want to do a wreck or two off Jersey!

Chris

Attachments

• Divelog_insert_imperial V3 Final White.pdf
    108.3 KB · Views: 96
I made some custom log pages for my own use. I wasn't happy with some of the info that my old log wanted me to put in - wasn't really all that important, relavent, or historically needed. Some was over detailed and some was repetative (Dive Time had 3 places on the same log!)

I also wanted something I could use with my regular diving, as well as when using my rebreather. Standard logs don't really loan themselves well to rebreathers.

Anyway, you can take a look on my website - here's a link to the Log Template page.

You can print it two-sided and cut down the middle, or just fold along the center. I suggest a heavier weight paper for best results.
(Not cardboard, but a little heavier then standard printer paper)

Enjoy!

Hi bbdqsony,

Do you know this online Logbook and community:

Scuba diving logbook and community - YourDiveBook

It is a website me and a friend of mine designed and programmed. Maybe you find the time to have a look at it and if you like it register. It is really easy and offers many nice features.

Feedback is always welcome.

Thanks,
Ingo from Your Divebook.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom