Looking for right log-book:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I ended up thinking the same thing, and ended up putting one of my own together. I will post it if you want to use it.

FYI - they are half sheet (5.5x8.5)

Chris

Attachments

• Divelog Insert Planner.pdf
    302 KB · Views: 188
That is one DAMN nicest log book I ever seen :)

Can you at least tell me what program you used to design those since I would like to design one of my own?

I ended up thinking the same thing, and ended up putting one of my own together. I will post it if you want to use it.

Chris

I used Dive-logs.com and designed my own dive pages. I went to a Staples and bought a leather bound Day tripper, tossed the calendar and other junk in it and am happy. all told. approx $25.00 for pages and approx. $28.00 for the day tripper.

I do like their design as well! VAT cost plus shipping cost is little off tho.

Chris

I used Dive-logs.com and designed my own dive pages. I went to a Staples and bought a leather bound Day tripper, tossed the calendar and other junk in it and am happy. all told. approx $25.00 for pages and approx. $28.00 for the day tripper.

I used Adobe Illustrator to do the page, then Indesign to lay it out. I can email you the illustrator file if you want to tweak it.

While I like Dive log.com (obviously) they should have a download option or a direct print. I supposed one could even go as far as make an online book, with those as the pages (hums to self with a mischievous grin) like Blurb...

sure that would be great, email addy bbdqsony at aol dot com

About dive log idea u have (direct print) is GOOD idea purchase without VAT/Shipping cost and u print it ur own from online.

Thanks again.

I used Adobe Illustrator to do the page, then Indesign to lay it out. I can email you the illustrator file if you want to tweak it.

While I like Dive log.com (obviously) they should have a download option or a direct print. I supposed one could even go as far as make an online book, with those as the pages (hums to self with a mischievous grin) like Blurb...

i made my own and am happy with it you dont have to log everything in a log. if you always use a 3 mm suit why log it every time. if you have a computer use the downloader and print the profiles ect out whamo there is your log.

sure that would be great, email addy bbdqsony at aol dot com

About dive log idea u have (direct print) is GOOD idea purchase without VAT/Shipping cost and u print it ur own from online.

Thanks again.

Sent you the file.
Ok, well here is a quick Blurb book, and it is pretty cheap if you use the code HOLIDAY (free shipping and 20% off!)
Member Profile: cwhitpan | Blurb

Wow you did good job, I'll look into blurb book plus I just took peek of ur tshirts, awesome!!
Thanks again.

Sent you the file.
Ok, well here is a quick Blurb book, and it is pretty cheap if you use the code HOLIDAY (free shipping and 20% off!)
Member Profile: cwhitpan | Blurb

I ended up thinking the same thing, and ended up putting one of my own together

Nice log :)

Bottom time is generally defined as ending at the begining of the ascent though /nitpick

But it's your log so who cares what I think

Keep in mind that the logbook is solely for you

Well, it may also be required to verify your experience/recent dives in some circumstances

Back
Top Bottom