Looking for SS hardware.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm modifying my b/p harness and adding new function to it. Similar to Halcyon Cinch.[/QUOTE]

I had the same thought and posted on the making a backplate thread. The round hardware will allow the strap to slide. I was thinking of using a D ring but that is better. Are going to put a keeper to hold the strap/ring on each side or a different setup.

I'm modifying my b/p harness and adding new function to it. Similar to Halcyon Cinch.

I had the same thought and posted on the making a backplate thread. The round hardware will allow the strap to slide. I was thinking of using a D ring but that is better. Are going to put a keeper to hold the strap/ring on each side or a different setup.[/QUOTE]

Great, post some pics. if you can to show your solution.

I'm on my way to Eilat, Red sea. Will try it in the water and report next week. With pics.

The best place to get all kinds of Stainless, webbing, and sewing material to make great specialty stuff is a Cloth store that women buy cloth and patterns for their clothes. The bigger the store the more the selection and they can usually order you what they do not have in stock.

I made a great pony tank harness, they even had plastic sheets in different thicknesses that I used as a stiffener, I had doubled the webbing, inside the bracket.

I also added a second tank band to my Blackdiamond back inflate BC. They actually had the band buckles in-stock, which amazed me.

You can get sailing needles, and upholstery thread to sew up all your adds.

I found adding stuff and modifying my BC to be an excellent way to get to understand your BC and gear.

תודה ערן.
מדהים איך מצאת את זה. לא חשבתי שלליזור-פרו יהיה כזה.
אני התכתבתי עם דייב רייט ואולי אם לא יסתדר איתם אזמין מלייזור-פרו.

אתמול חזרתי מאילת לאחר ששמתי לופ כזה שכיפפתי בעצמי (התחיל להחלי&#1491:wink: אבל הכל עבד נהדר.

אני אכניס מודעה באנגלית :) עם תמונות בימים הקרובים כשיהיה לי יותר זמן.

זאב

נ.ב אתה נמצא בפורום צלילה בתפוז?

Sounds like your setup worked from my google translation. If you can post some pics it would be great.

Look at the polygon p-2 on privateerdivers harness hardware site mentioned. I think the triangular end would fit thru the slot far enough to be secured with a small quick link on backside. Can be squeezed in a vise if necessary to extend it a little more. That will provide a 2" flat side for the webbing to run.

The strobe went on (doesn't always happen) so I saved the polygon image, enlarged it to get 2" inside. I then printed it, put the pointed end on a 2" D ring corner and slide it into the slot. More than enough room for a quick link, actually about an 1/2 inch.

I do want to see your setup Zeev before I place my order.

The strobe went on (doesn't always happen) so I saved the polygon image, enlarged it to get 2" inside. I then printed it, put the pointed end on a 2" D ring corner and slide it into the slot. More than enough room for a quick link, actually about an 1/2 inch.

I do want to see your setup Zeev before I place my order.

"Sorry" for taking my time :) will take some pics asap. Latest this weekend.

Stainless Nuts & Bolts Stainless Nuts & Bolts* thousands of them!

just 25 cents each!

Good previously owned 1/4"-20x1" Stanless Steel Bolts, Nuts, Lock washer and Flat Washer*

also have 8mm stainless bolts. no nuts just 10 cents each

WickedGoodOutdoors@Maine.rr.com

Attachments

• Picture 372.jpg
    Picture 372.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 86
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom