Looking for where to get mares parts for a mares mr-22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

444fox

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey,
I have three mares Voltrex second stages regs and two MR22 1st stages
I'm looking for rebuild kits for them to do a full rebuild of all of them. I have the manual with the parts diagram but those part numbers don't seem to be available anymore, does anyone know where to get them or if there is new part numbers?

I'm looking for kits

And

And parts

Hey,
I'm looking for rebuild kits for them to do a full rebuild of all of them. I have the manual with the parts diagram but those part numbers don't seem to be available anymore, does anyone know where to get them or if there is new part numbers?

I'm looking for kits

And

And parts

Hey,

I'm looking for kits

And

And parts

Hey Fox ... I Just picked up a MR22 Abyss that I'm going to go through when it arrives in a few days so I'll be sourcing the parts. There's a company called "Trident Scuba" that has a number of mares replacement parts but you can't buy direct unless you're a dealer. There is, however, a website called coralseascuba.com ,located in Grant's Pass, Oregon, that carries the Trident line. I've bought several parts from them and they actually fit/work well. Anyway, when mine arrives I'll put a parts source list together and let you know. Unless you've already sourced what you need...... JP

Hey Fox ... I Just picked up a MR22 Abyss that I'm going to go through when it arrives in a few days so I'll be sourcing the parts. There's a company called "Trident Scuba" that has a number of mares replacement parts but you can't buy direct unless you're a dealer. There is, however, a website called coralseascuba.com ,located in Grant's Pass, Oregon, that carries the Trident line. I've bought several parts from them and they actually fit/work well. Anyway, when mine arrives I'll put a parts source list together and let you know. Unless you've already sourced what you need...... JP
i ended up ordering from gi dive store

part number

parts fit great and rebuild went very well

i ended up ordering from gi dive store

part number

parts fit great and rebuild went very well
Great .... I see they're located in Spain or is there's more than one gidive store. If it is In Spain, how much was the shipping cost? .... Thanks.... JP

Are you going to take your kits to the oring shop people and buy orings for your next rebuild people

Back
Top Bottom