looking to work and be trained

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vonlick

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am heading to FL to try to get work as a boat cleaner or something, as I get more classes in to move to DM. I really would like to work with someone that is looking for someone with no ties. Single no kids, no credit cards nothing I don't even own a TV! I am OW PADI with SSI Nitrox getting ready to take Adv and probably rescue right after. Then looking to move on. Is anyone willing to train someone that is is willing to learn. A shop or any other type of dive work. I dont need to make alot of money mainly enough to feed and house myself. Would like to rent a spot for the jeep and small trailer with a 110V hookup for when im sleeping. I need AC to sleep cant sleep when sweaty. And a shower/bathroom. Alot of the year I live in my jeep. (Was working the oil fields in TX) Im 36 in good health but need to get in better shape, due to being in a semi all day. I dont think this will help but I have a class A CDL and have been trained to operate heavy equipment. My background is railroad but have been laid off and not looking to go back. I dive every weekend weather permitting here in OH. I got 5 dives this weekend, 40-60 min each down to 45 ft. I have dove to 64 ft but I only have a 3mm right now and the water was 46 so only spent a few mins. I am trying to get 60 dives by the end of summer/dive season here in Ohio. Im a little over 1/3 done with my goal. I was thinking FL due to winter weather is good and I can fish/dive alot when not at work. I hear lion fish are tasty. If anyone is willing to talk about his please let me know.
James 620 655 6571

Back
Top Bottom