Looks like there is going to be...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa:
Aloha all, our special day came and went...the uw ceremony was fun. The pastor made a flip chart that we had to read and show OK when we finished the page and then when THE question came we had flash cards...still had the chance to say no, but we didn't....:D

We finished the day with a sunset cruise and had a perfect sunset.

Thanks for all the feedback and help with selecting our invites...the looked like this and the TY cards will look like this

Congrats! It sounds and looks like it was beautiful. We got married on the beach in ST. Croix. Looking back, I felt so nervous and sick I dont think I could have dont it under water. Im sure I would have passed out. Our wedding pics all turned out horrible cause I look like a deer caught in the headlights. lol

ScubaTwo:
Congrats! It sounds and looks like it was beautiful. We got married on the beach in ST. Croix. Looking back, I felt so nervous and sick I dont think I could have dont it under water. Im sure I would have passed out.
I wasn't really nervous, that I could tell....but my stomach was not my friend on the way back in.

Our wedding pics all turned out horrible cause I look like a deer caught in the headlights. lol

lol....I know what you mean...my problem was that I had my eyes closed in most of the picutres, don't ask me why. Luckily we live here, we can dress up again and take a few more pictures.

justleesa:
I wasn't really nervous, that I could tell....but my stomach was not my friend on the way back in.

lol....I know what you mean...my problem was that I had my eyes closed in most of the picutres, don't ask me why. Luckily we live here, we can dress up again and take a few more pictures.

lol I hear ya. I saved my wedding dress wich was really just a crocheted (is that how you spell it) sundress type thing and said we are going back soon to redo this thing lol. My sister lives there the snot head. For her birthday we gave her a discover scuba and went along with her. I gave her all her classes and books for her birthday and shes still not certified! *thumps sister on head*

ScubaTwo:
My sister lives there the snot head. For her birthday we gave her a discover scuba and went along with her. I gave her all her classes and books for her birthday and shes still not certified! *thumps sister on head*

ROFL!!! She doesn't know what shes' missing :wink:

I mean reallyyyyy! I wish someone would have paid for my courses and stuff. But shes older then me and if I gripe to much at her she will beat me up next time I visit lol.

you're funny! Tell her your hubby will get her if she lays a finger on you....:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom