Looks like there is going to be...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, this is what I did:

I found a company called "something different" and they had really different cards. after a second search I found a company that was offering the card in question and the price was ok...I ordered and they told me that they no longer have that card in their line, to pick something else... I looked, but I really had my mind set on this one and what I wanted to do with it. She was not right away willing to send my money back...had to wait 4 or 5 days till I got it again....what a pain.
Anyway I did another search and found another company had our card and they were offering it for $40 less than the other place...Talk about cool :D The lady there was very helpful and within a week I had the cards and they are now already on their way around the world...wonder who is going to make the trip....
Well this is what we picked, with silver print and the wedding band design, then had this printed inside:
On the left inside flap this:

As unique as a seashell
as deep as the sea
As eternal as the waves
our love is meant to be

And this is the rest of the text (kinda):

It is with joy that we,
Me
and
him
invite you to share
in our happiness on a
Sunset cruise
on March 1st
blah, blah blah
blah blah blah
etc.
Honolulu, Hawaii

I glued the rhinestone on the horizontal band and then on the front side of the left flap I had recent photos of us printed and secured them with photo corners. Also made my own save the date stickers :D aren't we crafty...lol

Very cool! Congrats!

Lisa, congratulations! And good luck! You have plenty of good friends from SB. They can help and suggest their ideas. :) try to go to www.askjeeves.com and type your opinion or question. Mr. Jeeves can suggest his idea for your needs (to go in the webpages). I use askjeeves.com a lot.

Good luck, hon. :)

Kj

Aloha all, our special day came and went...the uw ceremony was fun. The pastor made a flip chart that we had to read and show OK when we finished the page and then when THE question came we had flash cards...still had the chance to say no, but we didn't....:D

We finished the day with a sunset cruise and had a perfect sunset.

Thanks for all the feedback and help with selecting our invites...the looked like this and the TY cards will look like this

That's really cool! Congrats!!

Congrats!! If I ever do it over again (I would love an uw wedding/sunset cruise) but I doubt that it will happen - been married to the same diver for 31 yrs the 9th of this month. What was the date of your ceremony?

Our daughter had a beach wedding in June - so pretty.

Becky

Hey Becky! Happy anniversary! You can always renew your vows underwater ... :eyebrow:
The date was March 1st. I was hoping that the weather would be good and it was, just perfect - even saw the green flash as the sun set (at least some did), we had whales cruise with us for a bit....like said, it was perfect. If we had done it a day or week later the weather and the waves would have been terrible.

Back
Top Bottom