Loose rules in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

People don't know what Choco Tacos are?! You poor people. To grow up in such an austere environment, a place where Choco Tacos weren't an integral part of your childhood.....that's almost criminal....

A shell is just an unnecessary extra part! Only regular Klondikes are DIR. If you go with Choco Tacos, you're going to DIE!!

People don't know what Choco Tacos are?! You poor people. To grow up in such an austere environment, a place where Choco Tacos weren't an integral part of your childhood.....that's almost criminal....

Choco Tacos used to be sold in Taco Bells. They became hard to find for a while, but have made a decent comeback (or so it seems).

Don't really want to point fingers, I want to be able to shop there (will pass on any services like inspection, though).

Hey I dive in ft lauderdale, and plan on using nitrox in the future and would also like to know which shop it was.

very cool wreck...i have been on it three times and the current was running every one of those dives...
How strong was the current? Do you almost el get blown off the line whine descending?

Yes, but after a while one gets used to the current. Once you make it down, it is usually not as strong as at the top going down.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom