Los Amigos: Great Food, Great Prices and Great People

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Geofish Dive in Playa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I just had the privilege of eating at Los Amigos restaurant the other day. We took the owner (Alex) and his son (Emil) out on a DSD and actually Emil ended up getting his Open Water Cert with us. After he was done he invited my brother and I to the restaurant for a drink and a bite to eat. They have some of the best pastor that I have had and they have a daily special of 5 pastor tacos for 25 pesos. I don't know about you guys, but that is the best deal I have seen around town. They have ice cold beer, a great menu, and a great family ambiance that goes with it. If you want some great authentic Mexican food for a great price check out Los Amigos on 30th ave and 26th St.

www.los-amigosplaya.page.tl

My wife and I have been there several times (5 minute walk when we are there). Next time try the BBQ platter. It is served on a charcol grill that is left at the table. It has a combination of pork chops, beef, cactus, chicken, chorizo sausage and grilled onions. I think it feeds 3-4 people. The owners are from NYC I think.
Highly recommended!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom