LOST - 1 Removable Rear Mount Weight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

al303

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just bought my 2nd Zeagle BC now that I am officially sold on Zeagle. Thank you Susan in service for the outstanding help on my last BC.

My new(to me) Ranger is missing one of the rear trim weight pouches. My question is, can you buy only 1 pouch or do you have to buy the pair?

Thanks,

Al

You'll have to be specific on which side you need, since there is a left and a right pocket (can't flip 'em) and I'm assuming it's an older Ranger so it'll be the 20lb rear trim weights. You could certainly ask your dealer to see if they would order it like that, it's really up to them. We always cut and make the pockets in pairs so we don't have singles just lying around, it'd be a deliberate repackaging done on our part.

Or of course somebody with a Zeagle BC could sell off one of theirs, if they feel so inclined. Let us know which side you need so we can help you out.

Thanks Jeff. It would be the side opposite the inflator. I'll try to attach a photo. If there is 1 or a set somebody is willing to get rid of, please contact me.

Al

_MG_2162.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom