Lost Camera today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So sorry to hear........might check with someone on Ambergris today or West End(Roatan) tomorrow.......good luck......

It wasn't Reneé = Seahawk who lost his camera, was it? :11:

Oh no, we feel so sad about this. My fingers are crossed that with some fortunate twist the camera shows up. In the meantime Renee, PM us and we will send you some of our photos from our shared dives. Sue and Mike

It wasn't Reneé = Seahawk who lost his camera, was it? :11:

sadwalk.gif
I'm going to cry for him.
weeping.gif

Long shot for sure, but good luck...
Oh man, that would suck. Hope he gets it back.

Download those pics daily, and always keep the camera clipped to you. Those rinky dink wrist lanyards are not enough.
My pics aren't enough to cry over if I lose them, but I do like to download daily, or - with SD cards @ $10 now, change cards daily.

Hope he had Trip Ins...
So sorry to hear........might check with someone on Ambergris today or West End(Roatan) tomorrow.......good luck......
Psssst - those are south. The current generally runs north. Possible landings if it floats would be the Yucatan peninsula north of PDC, Isla Mujeres, then Mexican shores, Texas and around the Gulf....

carribean_sea_current_map.gif

Oh no, we feel so sad about this. My fingers are crossed that with some fortunate twist the camera shows up. In the meantime Renee, PM us and we will send you some of our photos from our shared dives. Sue and Mike

:bfish:

Hey Renee,
We were on the boat with you. Would love to share photos with you, also! :snorkels: Really enjoyed diving with the two of you. PM Budaman. :bablefish

Good luck!
Connie (Budababe:blinking:),Mike(Budaman),Derek Brandi and Herb

Texas

Long shot for sure, but good luck...

My pics aren't enough to cry over if I lose them, but I do like to download daily, or - with SD cards @ $10 now, change cards daily.

Hope he had Trip Ins...

Psssst - those are south. The current generally runs north. Possible landings if it floats would be the Yucatan peninsula north of PDC, Isla Mujeres, then Mexican shores, Texas and around the Gulf....

carribean_sea_current_map.gif

Don, that wasn't a typo. Actually, the currents were going south on Yucab that day.

Ask anyone who's been diving here the last two weeks if they can make any sense of the current.

Don, that wasn't a typo. Actually, the currents were going south on Yucab that day.

Ask anyone who's been diving here the last two weeks if they can make any sense of the current.
Oh, ok - he didn't mention that. I was in one of those once when I thot the boat had lost me; they knew where I was, but I didn't know where they were and I wondered if I was going to Belize...?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom