Lost GoPro3+, Ogden Point, Victoria.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gearbow

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi guys. I had a amazing time diving the breakwater. The last time I was here I got my drys it course with you guys but didn't see to much. This visit I was able to take my time and do some exploring. I saw one of your resident wolf eels for the first time! Unfortunately I made a few errors planning my dive. I have only dove my drysuit with twin-set 95s so I wasn't sure about the weight. I guessed added ten pounds for error and walked to to second bend of the breakwater. Only to realize I didn't have enough. I kicked and pulled myself down some seaweed and once I got down with a bit of suit squeeze I might add. I took my gopro out of my pocket and filled both drysuit pockets with rocks. I tried putting my gopro back but it was on a base with a light attached and it wouldn't fit so I wedged it between my BCD and drysuit. Once I finish my dive is when I realized it was gone. :(

The GoPro is a Hero3+ Black on a flat base with a light and motion sidekick light that may or may not be attached. If anyone finds it I sure would appreciate if you could PM me! Again I was diving by the second bend on the breakwater.

Back
Top Bottom