Lost my keys in a lake? Well, I'll just strap an anchor to my body and....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KCMoDiver:
Got the same comments as goatboy_k, most guys I know would do anything for a tank or 2 of air.

P.S.
goatboy_k, where do you dive
We all feel sorry for you but we don't assume he is a represantative of your nice city :wink:

He was quoted right before diving, "Hey Ya'll, Watch This!!""

Did anyone get a report on the vis from him? Maybe a welders hood for a mask and he would have found the keys.

Correct me if I'm wrong - but even at just a few feet below the surface the guy must have had lungs of steel to draw any air from that hose, right? I want to meet him and learn how he does it... Forget all this expensive SCUBA stuff, a garden hose with a floaty is where I'm headin...

gj62:
Correct me if I'm wrong - but even at just a few feet below the surface the guy must have had lungs of steel to draw any air from that hose, right?

In principle yes, I was imagining that he walked into the lake down a sloping bottom and that he would have felt the resistance as soon as he hit any depth - so he should have tried to walk out but then the CO2 buildup would get him...

Of course if he jumped in from a pier then it would just suck his guts out.

Never mind the CO2 buildup in the hose. Maybe he's a diving mutant!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom