Lost Wedding Ring Fort Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debby-- it was my secret name for you so no one would guess I was really suggesting you made up the whole "friend" thing and just gave the guy back his wedding ring after you found which cushion it was under... I was trying to keep your secret..

Debby-- it was my secret name for you so no one would guess I was really suggesting you made up the whole "friend" thing and just gave the guy back his wedding ring after you found which cushion it was under... I was trying to keep your secret..
:rofl3:

Geez, what is up with all of this wife bashing? It's way too tired to be humorous.

Whenever I hear someone bashing their spouse (either gender) I'm frequently listening to someone who is no prize themself.

I'm Just Sayin'!

Sure would be nice to know the details....Come on....get those details out

CC-- yeah it is all sneaky and clandestine isn't it-- reminds me of a joke...

This small town preacher was speaking to another older wiser preacher about a problem he had. He said he always used a bicycle to get around town to the store for groceries or to visit parish members. This morning he learned his bicycle was missing and is agasht someone would have stolen the church's bicycle. THe older preacher advised him to preach on the ten commandments this Sunday and when he gets to "thou shall not steal" really bring the thunder call ther brimstone from the sky. Whoever stole the bicycle will bring it back.

The older wiser preacher came to Sunday service and the preacher was really hitting the congrrgation hard on the commandments. When he got to the thou shall not steal he had seemed to run out of steam and pretty much skipped to the end.

The older preacher asked.. I thought you were going to bring the thunder down on the thou shall not steal.. The Younger preacher said.. yeah but when I started preaching about adultery I remembered where I left my bike....

Good one! :chuckle:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom