Lost Weight Pockets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTony

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Just a reminder to Divers of Cozumel. We have a large stash of single weight pockets of many styles and brands. They have been lost and found over the years. If you need one that fits your integrated BCD chances are we have one that fits. Often exactly. This is totally free to anyone looking for a match to there single pocket. Seems a shame to go buy two new ones if you only need one right?
On the other side of that, if you find one and don't have use for it please contact us in Cozumel and we will add it to our collection.
Thanks

If you are around the Fonatour marina that would be probably easiest to hand them to any of our crew. Or you can contact my partner Adam at scubatony dot com and he will arrange to pick um up.

Just a reminder to Divers of Cozumel. We have a large stash of single weight pockets of many styles and brands. They have been lost and found over the years. If you need one that fits your integrated BCD chances are we have one that fits. Often exactly. This is totally free to anyone looking for a match to there single pocket. Seems a shame to go buy two new ones if you only need one right?

I had not known about this, so thanks for posting. What a great service! We have a few in the closet, so I'll drop them by when I get a chance.

Two thoughts:
  • Might a title such as "Replace your lost weight pocket" be a bit more descriptive? I almost didn't open the post because I figured it was probably a report of a lost item that I wasn't going to be able to help with.
  • Shouldn't a mod consider this a worthy "sticky" so it stays visible?

I knew where youdocked in caleta but no idea where your boat is in the new marina. From the boat slip where is your boat an the boats name

How nice. I picked up a couple of spares in a BC trade with the manufacturer years ago. They fit my home bud's BC too, so I shared with him so we could carry a spare each on our trips. He since quit diving, got married, then died, and I don't want to bother his widow. I had a screwed up dive there once in which I almost ditched my weight pockets. Nice to know I might be able to find one with you if ever needed. :thumb:

I had not known about this, so thanks for posting. What a great service! We have a few in the closet, so I'll drop them by when I get a chance.

Two thoughts:
  • Might a title such as "Replace your lost weight pocket" be a bit more descriptive? I almost didn't open the post because I figured it was probably a report of a lost item that I wasn't going to be able to help with.
  • Shouldn't a mod consider this a worthy "sticky" so it stays visible?
Or maybe a question mark after the title??

I knew where youdocked in caleta but no idea where your boat is in the new marina. From the boat slip where is your boat an the boats name
We are the second row south of the boat ramp (left if facing the ocean). There is a big sign and we have seats and shade right next to our boats. Chiquilla Bonita and Atila.
Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom