Louisville Dive Center

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oriskany Divemaster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
For what it's worth....

I was in Louisville, Kentucky and stopped by the Louisville Dive Center and met the greatest group of divers in a long while. A friend of mine on the Louisville Police Department suggested I stop by since the LPD contracts through the LDC for equipment and training.

So many divers I talk to complain about how some dive shops are arrogant, less than hospitable, and sometimes down right rude. But as I travel around this great country, I do happen to run into a few of the great ones. And one of the great ones happens to be the Louisville Dive Center. So if you're ever in Louisville and need a great dive shop with excellent service stop by Louisville Dive Center and they'll be sure to help you out.

Don't forget to tell them the Oriskany Divemaster sent you.

Dive safe.

Eric

That's interesting. I'm from Louisville and get back there at least once a year but have never ventured there. That water up there is too cold for me. :wink: But my bro has been asking me about diving so now I have a place to refer him to.

p.s. my brother-in-law is in the LPD but not with the dive team.

And I see you're wearing a DRYSUIT.

For what it's worth....

I was in Louisville, Kentucky and stopped by the Louisville Dive Center and met the greatest group of divers in a long while. A friend of mine on the Louisville Police Department suggested I stop by since the LPD contracts through the LDC for equipment and training.

So many divers I talk to complain about how some dive shops are arrogant, less than hospitable, and sometimes down right rude. But as I travel around this great country, I do happen to run into a few of the great ones. And one of the great ones happens to be the Louisville Dive Center. So if you're ever in Louisville and need a great dive shop with excellent service stop by Louisville Dive Center and they'll be sure to help you out.

Don't forget to tell them the Oriskany Divemaster sent you.

Dive safe.

Eric

Eric,

It's great to hear that you had a good experience at Louisville Dive Center. I teach out of LDC and Ray, Kevin and Norb are great guys. If you are ever up here and want to dive, let me know.

Dwight

Dwight,

You're right. They're all good guys.

Thanks for the offer! It looks like I'll have to wait for the water to warm up, though. I'm sure I'll be back sometime this summer. Let me know if you're headed this way and we'll check out a few sites around here.

Eric

Eric,

I hope to make it down there this spring/summer. My sister lives in Navarre so we'll be close. When you make it up this way, drop me a line.

Best,

Dwight

where is the LDS? well, i mean other then in louisville :D I havent done any diving around here yet, been to 2 shops up here in N.Ky but would like to find one that fits just right.

hmm...i'm working in frankfort for the next year n fly in and out of louisville...i see a detour in the future

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom