Loving my DGX Ultraview frameless mask...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do the buckles fold so the mask can be carried in a pocket fairly low profile?

Do the buckles fold so the mask can be carried in a pocket fairly low profile?
Yes. It folds to about an inch thick. You can see the soft case that comes with it in the photos I attached.

I edited the first post to say that the snorkel keeper isn't included with the mask.

Maybe they're trying to tell you something.
Don't wear a snorkel?

I have a roll up snorkel I can put in a pocket with this super strong velcro keeper for easy deployment. I dont always dive with the snorkel but it seems like an efficient system when I want to.

I'm adding this from the product page at DGX:

"This single lens frameless design with a double face seal on the skirt fits nearly all Medium to Wide faces. The DGX Ultra View frameless mask offers an incredibly clear glass lens that provides the most clarity possible during your dives. During ordinary glass production, tiny metal particles such as iron remain within the glass. These impurities create a green tint in the lenses of ordinary masks and also slightly distorts the view through such lenses, especially in underwater low light conditions. The Ultra View lens in this mask is made of special impurity free glass and provides ultra-clear, distortion-free vision with maximum light transmission. Diving underwater it seems as if there was no lens in front of your eyes at all. You will see this EXACT mask sold under a variety of different brands. DGX sells it to you at the right price! Matte black color with matte black silicone skirt. Includes the DGX padded mesh mask bag."

Reactions: mdb
I wear the same mask and it is awesome.. @stuartv I bought a second one for that exact reason, as it easily folds flat and fits in my thigh pocket..

LeisurePro also sells it....in case someone wants to throw one in on an order, although they don't charge shipping on just the mask.
BLRMB1.jpg

Blue Reef B1 Frameless Mask

Regular: $94.95
Sale $27.95
+ wishlist
  • Lightweight, single lens frameless design
  • Low volume, Wide field of vision
  • Wide split strap for comfort
  • Feathered edge skirt for an optimum seal
  • Easy adjust buckle assembly
In Stock Free Shipping

Last edited: