Luggage allowance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AdTravels

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi All...

I'm off to Mexico in a few weeks and got my tickets through the other day. I'm not with any sort of package just a one way flight. My question is this; I've only been allocated 15KG of luggage allowance, on all other flights I've taken, I've never had less than 25kg (just about enough). The company (My Travel) say they cannot allocate any more to me. Does anybody have any suggestions..... My bag weighed in at about 30kg when I got back from Egypt earlier this year....

Thanks for any advice.

Ad

I don't know what tell you other than limit your packings to only shorts, underwear and tee shirts and consider renting some dive gear down there. I don't know what airlines it is, but that is an unreasonably small allotment. You could suck it up and see what they would charge for excess weight as it maybe cheaper than the alternatives.

Good Luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom