Luxury hotel or condo in Roatan?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you to everyone who responded. I will certainly take a look at your recommendations. We have been to many of the islands in the Caribbean just not Roatan.

Reactions: Doc
Check out infinity bay it's in west end has a dive opp and also Mayan divers is next door beach is good but ratan is known for sand fleas the dives are awsome. The food at infinity bay was good also I was there last year. Had a great time

Infinity Bay is at West Bay not West End, big difference.

We are going to Roatan in March staying at Xbalanque. We will be glad to report back for you.

Check out Pristine Bay and Black Pearl Divers. The wife and I dove there from a Carnival Cruise and thought the diving and dive operator were great.

The resort seemed very nice but it was totally empty--eerily so! There was also a golf course on site if that interests you at all. I would hope that we were there at a bad time and I think it would be worth a little research. You never know--it could be a diamond in the rough.

My wife and I made reservations at Xbalanque in February. Looks like s great place w small diving groups

Stayed at Myoka Lodge and it was really nice. Not luxury, Four Seasons style, but that best if you want to quiet and quality accommodations. I dove with a guy named Stuart Morgan, he was the best dive master my wife and I ever dove with and all our needs were taken care of from start to finish. He can be contacted through Myoka if you decide on that route.

Hi Revid1. We're thinking about Xblanque for 2017. How was your experience? How many dives a day did you do? Many thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom