Lynx release date?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tan Man

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am starting a dive master class in about a month and I am going to buy a new computer before then. Is Lynx going to be ready or do I just need to start looking at other models. I have been trying to buy one now since November... just don't think I can wait more than a few more weeks.

Just buy a Petrel and be done with it.

I also got tired of this vaporware and bought a Suunto DX

The bottom line is that there has been very little information coming from Liquivision and what I have been able to find has been out dated. I have even gotten my local dive shop (on of the largest in the country) to become dealer just so I could buy this computer. It looks great I just want to know if it is going to be released and when so I can plan for it or move on to something else.

I am starting a dive master class in about a month and I am going to buy a new computer before then. Is Lynx going to be ready or do I just need to start looking at other models. I have been trying to buy one now since November... just don't think I can wait more than a few more weeks.

I am sure that you can make do with your present computer until the Lynx release date.

I know they are very close. They have done some extensive in-water testing over the last couple of months. (I know this because I helped arrange lodging at one of the events!)

I know they are very close. They have done some extensive in-water testing over the last couple of months. (I know this because I helped arrange lodging at one of the events!)

Has anyone heard anything from Liquivision on a release date? I was really hoping they would be taking orders this week.

I don't think anyone has heard anything new.

“One moment of patience may ward off great disaster. One moment of impatience may ruin a whole life.”

~ Chinese Proverb

Back
Top Bottom