Lynx Shipping Status??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is it the week of the 29th yet?
I feel like a kid, are we there yet.....are we there yet....are we......

For those of you waiting eagerly by the door for the FedEx guy - Stop. I just received word that the first batch of Lynx's will ship tomorrow and Friday (2-day International Economy with FedEx).

Unfortunately, More delays :)

Bummer, I was really hoping to dive with mine this weekend :-(

For those of you waiting eagerly by the door for the FedEx guy - Stop. I just received word that the first batch of Lynx's will ship tomorrow and Friday (2-day International Economy with FedEx).

Unfortunately, More delays :)

technically not a delay. The email said "the week of April 29."

Liquivision Lynx shipments have begun today! Lynxes shipping now include:
- Lynx air integrated computer
- T1 ultrasonic tank transmitter
- FREE PC Interface with USB cable
- 4 disposable ER17335M batteries

The Liquivision LYNX-AI allows you to wirelessly monitor your own air supply, as well as your Buddy's air and the air of up to 9 other divers in your Group, as long as they are all equipped with T1 transmitters and they are within the Lynx ultrasonic transmitter range. The maximum Lynx range is up to 100m/330ft in clear water with an unobstructed line of sight between the Lynx computer and the T1 transmitter. However the Lynx range is not an excuse to leave your buddy or your dive group! You should continue to use good diving practice and stay within 6m/20ft of your buddy. Within this range, beta testers have been very excited about their new-found ability to monitor everyone’s air at a glance.

With a free software unlock, the LYNX-AI also allows you to get directional information about your Buddy's location or the location of up to 9 other divers in your group, as long as they are all using T1 transmitters and are within range. The location feature is still in BETA release. A video of its functionality will be released shortly. For more information and updates, please refer to our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Liquivision-Products/160476647325927
To read or post early Lynx reviews, please see this thread: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/co...analyzers/453305-liquivision-lynx-review.html

Margaret Malewski
CEO, Liquivision Products, Inc

Can the Lynx be used to monitor the gas pressure in two tanks for the same diver where the diver is diving SM setup with two totally independent/separate tanks and still show air time remaining for each tank?

Can the Lynx be used to monitor the gas pressure in two tanks for the same diver where the diver is diving SM setup with two totally independent/separate tanks and still show air time remaining for each tank?

Good question, I didn't play with mine in the TEC mode last night and I have not seen the manual so lets let Eric answer this, I'll let you know what I find out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom