Lynx Shipping Status??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No shipments to dealers on the first 100 units.
Where is that information?
I received the email from Liquivision but I can't find that information (that no shipments to dealers on the first 100 units). I prepaid / pre ordered mine from an authorized Liquivision dealer on Feb 2013 and I am really hoping to get a Lynx from the first 100 units with the free PC Interface.

Where is that information?
I received the email from Liquivision but I can't find that information (that no shipments to dealers on the first 100 units). I prepaid / pre ordered mine from an authorized Liquivision dealer on Feb 2013 and I am really hoping to get a Lynx from the first 100 units with the free PC Interface.

Here is a verbatim excerpt from the email they sent to people on the waiting list:

"Orders will be filled on a first-paid, first-served basis. At this time, we will only be accepting orders from individual customers based in US and Canada (we are still awaiting final CE certification, prior to shipping outside this region)."

Whether this includes people who ordered and paid thru dealers is something you will have to check with Liquivision. It might depend on how many orders they get directly through their website?

Good luck!

Here is a verbatim excerpt from the email they sent to people on the waiting list:

"Orders will be filled on a first-paid, first-served basis. At this time, we will only be accepting orders from individual customers based in US and Canada (we are still awaiting final CE certification, prior to shipping outside this region)."

Whether this includes people who ordered and paid thru dealers is something you will have to check with Liquivision. It might depend on how many orders they get directly through their website?

Good luck!

i just heard from my LDS that they are now offering dealers in on the first batch. Apparently they didn't get 100 "individual customers" willing to be early adopters with all the disclaimers.

Ordered 2 one my wife and I. Is it true the location transmitter will not be available til summer?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom