M2 warranty/alarms questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

editmojo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just got my M2 from Leisure Pro. Nice little unit.

1. Is there away to register the warranty online?

2. In simulation mode the alarm does not sound as the "no deco" time goes to 1 minute. The manual says it should sound. Is this just an idiosyncrasy in sim mode. The safety stop alarms sound. Not that big of a deal as I don't plan on getting that close to deco. Just curious.

Sorry for the delay.

Glad you like your new computer. :)

We are working on implementing a warranty registration online but unfortunately it is not up and running right now.

Sounds like an idiosyncracy as you stated. If you are overly concerned then I would work it out with Leisure Pro. Since it is just in sim. mode I personally wouldn't worry about it, but like I said if you are uncomfortable, I'm sure Leisure Pro will work with you.

Best,

Thanks. Guess I'll snail mail the warranty card in.

Not worried about the alarm. Other alarms sounded so the speaker is working. And I never plan on getting that close to deco in a real dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom