Mac or PC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've had PCs and the odd UNIX box since 1984. I have two XP boxes, one for me and one for the kids. I do all my recording, etc. on a MacBook (Garageband and Logic Express). Right now I could give up the Windows PCs (FWIW the kids games are all on the Wii or DS, not the computer) but I could not live without the MacBook. I also have an XP laptop for work. So if you are counting that makes:
1 - Mac
3 - PCs

John

I JUST GOT my new macbook pro last night...

******AWESOME*******

auf nimmerwiedersehen to PCs!!!

I'm soooo in love...

I really really don't understand why Macs aren't wayyyyyy more popular than PCs

Jack

1 MacBook Pro
1 MacBook
3 XP laptops
2 XP desktop
1 Unix desktop

More machines at work. Tried to go completely Mac, but couldn't accomplished everything I needed. Now running VMware Fusion on my MacBook Pro at work get the best of both worlds.

I have 3 macs... a silver bullet G4 at work, and older G4 at home, and MacBook Pro laptop. I'm a graphic designer, and wouldn't be without them :)

It depends on what you do with it.. some people prefer macs to pcs. I prefer a pc to a mac, but most of it has to do with upgrades and whatnot. I like to do it myself and it's cheaper that way :)

Macbook Pro
Macbook
iMac G3
Dell Server

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom